T. W. Ponessa & Associates Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic was established in 1991 and is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Department of Public Welfare.
The treatment team at T. W. Ponessa & Associates is dedicated to providing confidential, comprehensive assessment, intervention and treatment for individuals in all phases of life, pre-school through senior years, who are experiencing a variety of mental health concerns.
To schedule your first appointment, please call Central Referral at 1-877-228-9177.
T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services offer:
- Outpatient services in Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York Counties
- Substance Use Disorder services in Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York Counties
- Intensive Behavioral Health Services in Chester, Cumberland/Perry, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York Counties
- School Based services for the Selected Schools in Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, and York Counties
The Outpatient Clinic is proud to feature:
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Individual, Family, and Couples Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Specialization in the area of sexual abuse for child and adult survivors
- Experienced and Dedicated Master’s Level Clinicians
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy