- Chester County
- Dauphin County
We are searching for a full time Case Manager to join our Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) team. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position, Monday through Friday.
- Scheduling BHRS evaluations
- Preparing paperwork for evaluators
- Tracking authorization dates for services
- Assisting BHRS MT/BSC’s with complying with deadlines for submission of re-authorization paperwork
- Reviewing and submitting re-authorization paperwork
- Perform other tasks, as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Minimum Education and Clearances: A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school, in the Human Services field; Social Work, Psychology, or other related field. Applicants must pass criminal background check, child abuse clearance, and FBI clearance. Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, additional Voluntary Benefits, and paid-time off and paid holidays. Part-time employees are eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Official Transcript and Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - If you have a legible copy of the child abuse history clearance dated January 1 or later of this year, bring it with you or go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to request your clearance online. A paper copy will be mailed to you automatically but you can also receive an emailed copy. This option is much faster than mailing in your request. The cost of this clearance is $13.00
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions, and enter service code 1KG738
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org