- York County
We are looking for a full time BHRS Coordinator to join our Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services team. This is a full-time, 50 hours per week position.
- Providing clinical supervision and oversight of the BHRS program
- Dedication and enthusiasm for growing the program
- Scheduling and assigning Mobile Therapist/Behavioral Specialist Consultant cases
- Supervision over all County BHRS staff, including Case Managers, Support Staff, MT/BSC’s, and TSS’s.
- Attending client and administrative meetings
- Perform additional tasks, as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous BHRS experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: 1. A Master’s Degree from an accredited school, in the Human Services field; including Social Work and Psychology. Previous Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Service experience is strongly preferred. 2. Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania to provide mental health services is preferred (LPC,LSW,LCSW,etc.).
CLEARANCES: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
POTENTIAL BENEFITS: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
Join our team as we continue helping people back into the swing of life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: email@example.com