- Lancaster County
Call Center Specialist – Outpatient Mental Health Clinic
Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Employment Type: Full Time Position (40hrs/week), Monday – Thursday, 12 pm – 8 pm, and Friday, 11 am – 7 pm.
General Summary: Our company is searching for a full-time Call Center Specialists to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering multi-line phone system and directing calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Perform all other administrative tasks, as assigned
- Previous experience in a call center, office administration or other medical related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to relate to persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to handle a “call center” environment: work quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to exercise good judgment to handle calls appropriately.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) is required
Minimum Education, Credentials, and Experience: Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Clearances:(Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance.
Benefits:T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
Join our team as we continue helping people back into the swing of life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org