- Lancaster County
Join the team at T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services as a Care Coordinator for the Drug & Alcohol Outpatient Services Program. T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc, a DDAP and DHS licensed outpatient facility, and is an Opioid Center of Excellence. Target population is opioid use disordered individuals and their families.
- Effective case management
- Coordination of care within community resources/other providers
- Incorporation of medication assisted treatment
- Coordination of care with primary care physicians and mental health/psychiatric services.
Gaining swift access to treatment and support services is the primary goal.
The Care Coordinator has knowledge of the professional treatment systems as well as non-clinical community-based resources that support recovery. The Care Coordinator is a licensed team member (LCSW, LSW, LPC, LMFT) that has at least 1-2 years of experience working with opioid use disorder/co-occurring individuals in a treatment setting, including inpatient or outpatient, or similar experience.
Conducting facility based and mobile assessments for level of care and non-treatment needs. This person will interface with the clinical care team and assist in directing the care management of the identified client with Certified Recovery Specialists and the team.
1. A Master’s degree from an accredited University or College in the field of Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Human Services Field. 2. Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania to provide mental health services is required (LPC,LSW,LCSW,etc.).
Clearances: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
Benefits: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
Join our team as we continue to Help people back into the Swing of Life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: email@example.com