- Dauphin County
- Lebanon County
An Outpatient Therapist as TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc., will be a qualified mental health professional and will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Full-time Outpatient Therapists will required to work a 40 hour work week, with an expectation of 30 billables per week. Outpatient therapists are expected to have a minimum of 35 available slots to their schedule, to work a flexible schedule, consisting of 3 evenings per week.
- Conduct therapeutic, goal oriented treatment sessions with clients on a consistent treatment schedule.
- Complete medical record documentation on each client at each visit. Complete and document services authorizations, treatment plan updates, releases of information, case management responsibilities and other required documentation as dictated by State Licensing Regulations.
- Attendance at all mandatory and scheduled trainings, supervisions, and staff meetings. Report to supervisor on a regular basis to insure consistency and quality of care.
- Maintain professional boundaries and behavior, as specified by the TW Ponessa & Associates Code of Ethics/Conduct, during interactions with all staff and
- Maintain strict confidentiality and clients rights in accordance with TW Ponessa & Associates Policy Procedure Manual, the Health Insurance Portability
Accountability Act (HIPAA) Regulations, the Americans with Disabilites Act and the Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Comply with all expectations and obligations regarding Mandated Reporting of Sexual and Physical Abuse, Harm to self, or Harm to others.
- Adhere to the Child Adolescent System Services Program (CASSP) Model of service delivery which specifies the following core principles: Child centered,
family Focused, Community based, Multi-System, Culturally competent, and Least restrictive/intrusive.
- Other duties as assigned by the Outpatient Services Director.
Clearances: (Perspective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.)
- PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter)
- Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter)
- FBI Clearance
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short term disability, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History
Please email your coverletter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: email@example.com