- Lancaster County
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a busy Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned clients. This is a full-time, 40 hr/per week position. The hours are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with no weekend or evening hours required. This LPN position is for our Lancaster location.
- Provide basic client care and treatment
- Administering injections
- Collaborate with other nurses to refill prescribed medications
- Obtaining prior authorizations from various insurance companies
- Educate and update clients on medical concerns or questions
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Previous mental health experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education: Completion of PA approved training program (or equivalent) and licensed in the state of Pennsylvania to work as an LPN.
Clearances: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
Benefits: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
Join our team as we continue to help people back into the swing of life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org