- Lancaster County
Status: Part Time Position, Monday – Friday, no on-call responsibilities, no weekend responsibilities.
General Summary: The Clinician will provide quality, family and individual weekly therapy sessions as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team. Other responsibilities include developing and facilitating therapeutic treatment groups for children ages 5 through 15, assisting in creating safety milieu, helping clients reach treatment goals, developing individualized treatment plans and discharge plans, etc. The Clinician serves as an integral role on a multidisciplinary team to provide quality mental health treatment and care to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality weekly therapy for clients aged 5 through 15, and their families.
- Works closely with members of a multidisciplinary treatment team and community liaisons including, school, and BHRS providers, etc.
- Completes treatment plans and discharge plans to assist clients in reaching treatment goals.
- Assist other program staff members in maintaining safety in the milieu.
Minimum Education, Credentials, and Experience: A Master’s Degree from an accredited school, in the Human Services field; Social Work, Psychology, or other related field. Licensed clinician is preferred (LSW, LCSW, or LPC). Applicants must pass criminal background check, child abuse clearance, and FBI clearance.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org