- Dauphin County
- Lebanon County
We are seeking a Drug & Alcohol Outpatient Therapist to join our growing team!
Status: Full Time Flexible Positions (40hrs/week) 28 billable hours and includes 3 evenings per week and Part-time positions. No on-call responsibilities, and no weekend responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct therapeutic, goal-directed treatment sessions with individuals.
- Facilitate Groups, including but not limited to: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Early Recovery, IOP, etc.
- Complete medical record documentation, service authorizations, treatment plan updates, case consults, and additional case management responsibilities.
- Complete required documentation as dictated by DDAP, SCA’s, and other contracted insurance providers.
- Attendance at all mandatory and scheduled trainings, supervisions, and staff meetings. Report to D&A Facility Director on a regular basis to insure consistency and quality of care.
- Complete the 10 Core trainings as required by DDAP, within the first year of employment. Submit yearly projected training outline to D & A Facility Director and acquire 25 hours of DDAP approved training per year.
- Previous experience in a drug and alcohol setting (preferred), or health or human service agency
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Education: 1. A Master’s degree from an accredited University or College in the field of Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Human Services Field. 2. Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania to provide mental health services (LPC,LSW,LCSW,etc.) is preferred.
Clearances: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
Benefits: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
Join our team as we continue to Help people back into the Swing of Life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org