- Dauphin County
Position Name: Part-time Licensed Mental Health Outpatient Therapist
An Outpatient Therapist with T.W. Ponessa & Associates, will have the opportunity to work with children, adolescents, and adults. This is a part-time position to start, with the option to move into a full-time position, if desired. An Outpatient Therapist within T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc., will be a qualified mental health professional and will have the following roles and responsibilities:
1. Conduct therapeutic, goal oriented treatment sessions with clients on a consistent treatment schedule. 2. Complete medical record documentation on each client at each visit. Complete and document services authorizations, treatment plan updates, releases of information, case management responsibilities and other required documentation as dictated by State Licensing Regulations. 3. Attendance at all mandatory and scheduled trainings, supervisions, and staff meetings. Report to supervisor on a regular basis to insure consistency and quality of care. 4. Maintain professional boundaries and behavior, as specified by the TW Ponessa & Associates Code of Ethics/Conduct, during interactions with all staff and clients. 5. Maintain strict confidentiality and clients rights in accordance with TW Ponessa & Associates Policy Procedure Manual, the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA) Regulations, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Non-Discrimination Policy. 6. Comply with all expectations and obligations regarding Mandated Reporting of Sexual and Physical Abuse, Harm to self, or Harm to others. 7. Adhere to the Child Adolescent System Services Program (CASSP) Model of service delivery which specifies the following core principles: Child centered, family Focused, Community based, Multi-System, Culturally competent, and Least restrictive/intrusive. 8. Other duties as assigned by the Outpatient Services Director.
EDUCATION: 1. A Master’s degree from an accredited University or College in the field of Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Human Services Field. 2. Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania to provide mental health services is required (LPC,LSW,LCSW,etc.).
CLEARANCES: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
POTENTIAL BENEFITS: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
Join our team as we continue helping people back into the swing of life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org