- Dauphin County
- Lebanon County
We are searching for a Front Office Support Staff member to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. This is a full-time position. We have two openings, the Lebanon position’s hours are Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM, and the Harrisburg position’s hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
· Answering multi-line phone system and directing calls as needed
· Schedule client appointments
· Photocopy various forms and place into charts
· Pull charts for clinicians and organize filing systems
· Perform all other office tasks, as assigned
· Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Bilingual (Spanish & English), preferred
Education Requirements: Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Clearances: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
Benefits: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Official Transcript and Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - If you have a legible copy of the child abuse history clearance dated January 1 or later of this year, bring it with you or go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to request your clearance online. A paper copy will be mailed to you automatically but you can also receive an emailed copy. This option is much faster than mailing in your request. The cost of this clearance is $13.00
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions, and enter service code 1KG738
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Please email your coverletter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: email@example.com