- Dauphin County
- York County
Location: Pennsylvania-Dauphin, Lebanon, Lancaster & York Counties.
Status: Full Time Position (40hrs/week) & Part-Time Positions, No on-call responsibilities, No weekend responsibilities.
General Summary: The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner works within the Medical Department performing psychiatric evaluations and ongoing medication management. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner serves an integral role within the team providing treatment and care to patients on the behavioral health continuum.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct psychiatric care for a diverse clinical population, including psychiatric evaluations and medication management in an outpatient setting.
- Works closely with a multidisciplinary treatment team and community liaisons.
- Collaborates with medical providers to develop working relationships that promote shared approaches to the evaluation, treatment planning and monitoring of mental health conditions.
- Provides supervision and clinical oversight to nursing staff and Master’s level clinicians.
Minimum Education, Credentials, and Experience: A Master’s Degree in Nursing (CRNP or similar degree) from an accredited school. Hold an unrestricted license as a clinical nurse practitioner, with specialization in psychiatry, to practice in Pennsylvania. Applicants must pass criminal background, child abuse clearance, and FBI clearance.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org