- Dauphin County
- Lancaster County
- York County
The psychiatrist serves as the primary team psychiatrist and provides direct clinical care. The psychiatrist works closely with the Psychiatric Medical Department performing psychiatric evaluations. The psychiatrist serves an integral role in the treatment of patients in the behavioral health continuum.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct psychiatric care for clients age 5 and above; this includes psychiatric evaluations and medication management checks.
- Assumes psychiatric leadership responsibilities to the treatment team, including signing off on initial treatment plans and treatment plan updates.
- Provides clinical expertise and direction for program development.
- Provides ongoing evaluation and approval of existing clinical program.
- Provide weekly supervision and clinical oversight to Master’s level clinicians.
A graduate from an accredited medical school. Board eligible or board certified (preferred) in psychiatry, serving a residency in general psychiatry with license to practice medicine in Pennsylvania or license eligibility in Pennsylvania. Applicants must pass criminal background, child abuse clearance, and FBI clearance.
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History
Please email your coverletter and resume to: email@example.com or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org