- Lancaster County
Status: Full Time Position, No on-call responsibilities, No weekend responsibilities. Program hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4 pm.
General Summary: The Registered Nurse works within the Children’s Acute Partial Hospitalization Program, serving children ages 5 through 12, and up to 14, completing nursing assessments and assisting clients, the family, and psychiatrist in ongoing medication management. The Registered Nurse serves as an integral role on a multidisciplinary team to provide quality mental health treatment and care to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct psychiatric care for clients aged 5 through 14, including medication administration in an acute partial hospital program.
- Works closely with members of a multidisciplinary treatment team and community liaisons including, school, BHRS providers, and pharmacies, etc.
- Completes nursing assessments, nutrition assessments, and additional assessments as needed.
- Assist program staff in maintaining safety in the milieu.
Education: A Registered Nurse from an accredited school. Hold an unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania.
Clearances: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
Potential Benefits: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
Join our team as we continue helping people back into the swing of life!
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Transcript or Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - Print out this form, complete, and mail in as instructed.
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions and enter service code 1KG738
Please email your coverletter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: email@example.com