- Lancaster County
Join the team at T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services as a Care Coordinator for the Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Services Program. T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc, is a DDAP and DHS licensed outpatient facility and is an Opioid Center of Excellence. Target population is opioid use disordered individuals and their families.
- Effective case management
- Coordination of care within community resources/other providers
- Incorporation of medication assisted treatment
- Coordination of care with primary care physicians and mental health/psychiatric services.
Gaining swift access to treatment and support services is the primary goal.
The Care Coordinator has a working knowledge of the professional treatment systems as well as non-clinical community-based resources that support recovery. The Care Coordinator may be a person in recovery. This person functions as a community-based integrated team member, providing expertise to the program participant about the recovery process, barriers, relapse and symptom management, and the perseverance and determination required by the participant/family to fully realize a life in recovery.
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining project logs, reports and records in appropriate files and databases.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Certification as a Certified Recovery Specialist is preferred but not required. Recovering individuals must be actively involved with a recovery program (12-step, Faith based, SMART Recovery, etc.)
Clearances: (Prospective employee must have the following clearances before servicing clients.) 1. PA State Child Abuse Clearance (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 2. Pennsylvania State Criminal Background Check (Upon hire, before working with clients, and every year thereafter) 3. FBI Clearance
Benefits: T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc. offers a competitive Employee Benefit Package to all eligible employees after 90 days of full-time employment, including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, and additional Voluntary Benefits. Part-time employees are also eligible to enroll in Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Benefit plans, after 90 days of part-time employment, working a minimum of 15 hours/per week. In addition, employees have access to use the discounts provided in the Employee Perks Reward Program, including tuition discounts.
How to Apply for Employment
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Employment application
- Résumé with cover letter
- Evidence of Degree (Official Transcript and Copy of Diploma)
- PA Criminal History Clearance (Act 34) - Follow the instructions to "Submit a New Record Check" online using a credit card
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) - If you have a legible copy of the child abuse history clearance dated January 1 or later of this year, bring it with you or go to www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis to request your clearance online. A paper copy will be mailed to you automatically but you can also receive an emailed copy. This option is much faster than mailing in your request. The cost of this clearance is $13.00
- FBI Criminal History - Follow the instructions, and enter service code 1KG738
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Please email your coverletter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/fax to:
TW Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
410 N. Prince St.
Lancaster, PA 17603
Send questions to: email@example.com