Utilizing qualified, professional staff, our D&A Program draws upon their education, experience, strength and hope philosophy, to therapeutically assist persons whose lives have been adversely impacted by drugs and alcohol. Confidential screening, assessment, and interventions are employed in an outpatient setting, at all agency sites. Individualized treatment modalities allow for client driven progress and ownership of change.
WHAT TREATMENT CONCERNS DO WE ADDRESS ?
- Co-occurring issues
- Early Recovery Issues
- Abstinence issues
- Middle recovery issues
- Later-stage recovery issues
- Criminal Justice Issues
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Co-Addiction
- Adult Children of Alcoholics/Addicts
Given that substance use, abuse and dependence is not a static condition, dual and multi-diagnosed conditions are therapeutically addressed simultaneously. We believe that is is important for each person to master the necessary life skills that will promote daily manageability of cravings and symptoms.
WHAT TYPES OF SERVICES DOES THE OUTPATIENT CLINIC PROVIDE ?
- Intake Assessments
- Individual, Family and Couples Therapy
- Outpatient specialty groups ranging in type, frequency, and duration
- Co-Occurring Outpatient Services
- Co-Occurring Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Co-Occurring Outpatient Groups
- Medication Assisted Treatment
WHAT FUNDING SOURCES DO WE ACCEPT ?
- Medical Assistance
- CCBH (Community Care Behavioral Health)
- Dauphin Co. Drug & Alcohol Single County Authority (SCA)
- Lancaster Co. Drug & Alcohol Single County Authority (SCA)
- Lebanon Co. Drug & Alcohol Single County Authority (SCA)
- York Co. Drug & Alcohol Single County Authority (SCA)
- Other Public and Private Funding Sources
- Clients may self pay as well
Diagnosis of substance-use disorder; desire to understand process of addition, process of recovery, and relapse prevention process, willing to make needed recovery oriented changes, willing to become involved in a supportive network/environment or already be involved in a supportive network/environment, willing to participate in weekly one-hour individual sessions and/or weekly 1.5 hour group sessions, willing to work towards abstinence from all mood altering substances, must be a minimum of 13 years of age.
HOW DO I GET STARTED ?
Contact our caring and professional intake screeners at 1-800-437-5405.
In order to get started, all you need to do is contact our intake department at 1-800-437-5405 and state that you are interested in receiving outpatient services. You will talk with an intake screener on the telephone, and be set up for your initial intake assessment with an Intake Specialist. This professional will gather information about you and set up with a therapist who is qualified, empathetic and trained to work with the symptoms and concerns you are dealing with. Your therapist will collaboratively work with you and design your treatment strategies to best match your desires and needs for treatment.